We are one of the best hair salons in Boise Idaho offering wide range of services from Hair to Eyelashes to Tanning. Visit our website today to book your appointment today.
Eyelash Extension Pre and Post Care
Prior to Your Lash Appointment
1) Please arrive to your appointment with clean lashes. Thoroughly remove all eye makeup and eye secretions by cleaning your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser and rinsing twice after cleansing. You may come early to your appointment and cleanse your lashes as well.
2) If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. You may also bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment. Use the restroom before the procedure begins. Avoid consuming large amounts of caffeine prior to the appointment as it can cause the eyes to flicker.
3) Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment for a Basic Full/Full and Fluffy set, up to 3 hours for a Volume set and 45 mins for a fill. Please arrive 10 minutes early to your initial appointment to complete the consent forms.
4) Having eyelash extensions placed is a delicate procedure that requires clients to remain still. Therefore, talking, checking text messages, and attending to the needs of children can not be accommodated during the eyelash extension application. Adhering to these instructions will ensure that you get the best results from your treatment.
5) Clients who can not lay down for 2 or more hours are not candidates for eyelash extensions. In addition, any disease/disorder that causes shaking or twitching of the eyes, hormonal imbalance, those on antibiotics or strong medications, chemotherapy or eye surgery within the last 6 months, or those with extremely oily skin are also not candidates for eyelash extensions.
6) Brighten will evaluate your natural eyelashes and recommend a safe length and diameter of eyelash extensions. The options available to individual clients is determined by the strength and length of their natural lashes. Brighten will not apply extensions that will cause damage to your natural lashes.