We are one of the best hair salons in Boise Idaho offering wide range of services from Hair to Eyelashes to Tanning. Visit our website today to book your appointment today.
1) Please arrive to your appointment with clean lashes. Thoroughly remove all eye makeup and eye secretions by cleaning your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser and rinsing twice after cleansing. You may come early to your appointment and cleanse your lashes as well.
2) If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. You may also bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment. Use the restroom before the procedure begins. Avoid consuming large amounts of caffeine prior to the appointment as it can cause the eyes to flicker.
3) Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment for a Basic Full/Full and Fluffy set, up to 3 hours for a Volume set and 45 mins for a fill. Please arrive 10 minutes early to your initial appointment to complete the consent forms.
4) Having eyelash extensions placed is a delicate procedure that requires clients to remain still. Therefore, talking, checking text messages, and attending to the needs of children can not be accommodated during the eyelash extension application. Adhering to these instructions will ensure that you get the best results from your treatment.
5) Clients who can not lay down for 2 or more hours are not candidates for eyelash extensions. In addition, any disease/disorder that causes shaking or twitching of the eyes, hormonal imbalance, those on antibiotics or strong medications, chemotherapy or eye surgery within the last 6 months, or those with extremely oily skin are also not candidates for eyelash extensions.
6) Brighten will evaluate your natural eyelashes and recommend a safe length and diameter of eyelash extensions. The options available to individual clients is determined by the strength and length of their natural lashes. Brighten will not apply extensions that will cause damage to your natural lashes.
There are many different ways to market your business or service. The most important thing is to make sure that you are reaching your target audience.
In order to list down your business, you'll need to market your business and services. You can do this by creating a website or blog and writing about your business that provides all the information that potential customers might be looking for.. You can also list your business in online directories. Make sure to include all of the relevant information about your business, such as your contact information, hours of operation, and location.
There are a few things to keep in mind when marketing your business or service. First, you need to make sure that you list your business in the right directories and the best way to boost your business online is to save your business on croozi.com a website that is user-friendly and more informative for your business with more than 10 Million users. Make sure to include relevant keywords so that your site comes up in search engine results. and potential customers can easily find you when they’re looking for products or services in your industry. This means making sure that your business is easy to find and navigate. Croozi will help you to interact with your followers and build relationships with other businesses in your industry.