When it comes to providing the most reliable drug and alcohol rehab in London, UK, Rehab HC is the leading name. Visit this renowned private alcohol rehab clinic and drug detox treatment centre to help prevent dangerous complications.
- Free and confidential advice on addiction treatment options
- Free assessment by qualified addiction therapists & advisors
- Individually tailored best-priced treatment options
- Access to home detox treatment where appropriate
- Best UK Addiction Treatment Centers And Rehab Clinics
WELCOME TO REHAB HEALTHCARE (REHAB HC)
Rehab Healthcare (Rehab HC) is a leading drug and alcohol addiction treatment service in the UK. We offer confidentialaddiction advice and arrange cost-effective residential rehab treatment for anyone suffering from any form of addiction, whether it be you, a family member or a friend. We are committed to helping you find the best UK addiction treatment centers and rehab clinics.
We are a compassionate team that understands how you feel and how difficult it is to stop on your own. Our team has successfully helped many like you overcome their addiction problems and we can help you do the same. It is our commitment to partner with you and support you throughout your recovery journey – Start by giving REHAB HC a call today!
Our team consists of experts in addiction – advisors, qualified counsellors and recovered ex-addicts with many years of experience. Our website provides you with detailed information on all forms of addiction, their harmful effects, and how to seek help. We are also a phone call away in providing you with further support towards your recovery.
Whatever your personal circumstances, we can advice, intervene and help you identify the best and most appropriate specialist treatment for you, at the right time.
THE TIME IS TODAY!
Our service offers:
- Free confidential advice on both NHS and private addiction treatment services
- Free telephone assessment by qualified addiction therapists/advisors
- Person-centred and tailored treatment packages for all types of addictions
- Proven 1-to-1 counselling, medical detox and residential rehab options.
- Reliable long-term aftercare and social support to help maintain your abstinence.
- Sympathetic Family support for your loved ones while you focus on recovery