Hilton Hotel NYC highlights
- We've proudly hosted every US president since JFK
- Rated highest in NYC for WiFi confidence and connectivity by Business Traveler magazine
- Surrounded by top NYC attractions like Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Broadway
Chill in our unique venues
Step into Minus5 Ice Bar where you can touch, feel, and explore handcrafted ice sculptures and ice architecture made from Canadian ice. Grab a bite to eat at Herb N' Kitchen, offering seasonal fare, fresh brick oven pizzas, and specialty coffees. Enjoy your favorite cocktail in our Lobby Lounge or Bridges Bar.
Good to know
- Easy cab ride from area airports (LaGuardia, JFK and Newark) to Hilton New York Midtown
- NYC hotel close to Grand Central Station, Penn Station and Port Authority
- Several on-site restaurants and bars with options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 8,000 sq. ft. fitness center with strength, cardio and resistance equipment and a Kinesis wall
- Multi-lingual staff ready to cater to your every need
- This midtown NYC hotel near MoMa is walking distance to Rockefeller Plaza, Times Square and more
Many of New York's most popular attractions are within walking distance of this Hilton NYC hotel near Radio City Music Hall. Experience the buzz of Times Square, catch a Broadway show, or shop the day away on 5th Avenue. The Rockefeller Center, MOMA and Central Park are all just minutes away.
New York Hilton NYC hotel Our stylish rooms and suites are designed to exceed the modern traveler's expectations. Business travelers, couples and families appreciate the array of amenities at our Midtown Manhattan hotel.
Spacious and stylish guest rooms include all necessities for an unforgettable stay. Each guest room features a marble bath, in-room thermostat control, 37-inch HDTV with HD channels and guide, on-demand HD entertainment, a spacious work area, and two telephones with voice mail.
Our luxurious, modern suite accommodations are on high floors and provide all the amenities of our guest rooms while adding spacious living areas and access to our Executive Lounge. The lounge is open seven days a week and features daily continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres in the evenings and continuous coffee and tea service.
Indulge in first-class amenities and a spacious layout in our distinctive accessible rooms. Enjoy added features for your ease of use such as lowered in-room thermostat controls and peep holes in the doors, remote control curtains, raised beds and either tubs or roll-in showers. You will also find amenities such as 37-inch or larger HDTVs, depending on the room type chosen, on-demand HD entertainment, large work spaces, and two telephones with voice mail. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.