We come across so many things in our daily life routines which seem useless and usually end up in trash. But many of these things can be reused to make beautiful things which can be used for decorations in your home or can be gifted to your friends or family on different occasions. Let’s make a wonderful umbrella out of trash.
How To Make WALL-HANGING with Ice-Cream Sticks
MATERIAL For Making WALL-HANGING :
- Ice cream stick,
- Glaze paper,
- Foaming sheet/glitter sheet,
- Jute rope,
METHOD For Making WALL-HANGING:
- Paste 4 ice cream sticks in a rectangle shape.
- Take foaming sheet and cut fish shape of very tiny size.
- Make their eyes with marker by putting a single dot.
- Cut the sun by cutting half circle from glitter sheet.
- Cut jute rope and make the hanging.
- Cut the Boat from foaming sheet and make its flag with butter paper.
- Now take blue glaze paper rectangle piece and cut it after every centimeter but leave the edges stuck to the sides.
- Now paste blue glaze paper to give effect of water as shown, paste corners only.
- Paste the fish above and below on the strips of glaze paper.
- Your wall hanging from trash is ready now.