We come across so many things in our daily life routines which seem useless and usually end up in trash. But many of these things can be reused to make beautiful things which can be used for decorations in your home or can be gifted to your friends or family on different occasions. Let’s make a wonderful YARN LANTERNS out of trash.
How To Make YARN LANTERNS For Parties
MATERIAL FOR YARN LANTERNS:
- Petroleum jelly,
- Light source,
- Glue mixture (corn starch, white glue, warm water),
- Spray paint,
METHOD FOR YARN LANTERNS:
- Take a balloon and inflate it.
- Apply Vaseline all over it.
- Take a yarn and put it in the glue mixture. After applying glue mixture thoroughly start winding it over the balloon.
- Make patterns as you like but leave a space from where you can adjust your source of light within the lantern.
- After completely covering the balloon leave them for a day to dry off.
- Pop the balloon and remove any remainings of the balloon that are visible.
- Spray paint the lantern of your own choice.
- Adjust the light source in the lantern.
- Hang it and enjoy the show!!