TYING A FLASHY TRINITY KNOT:
- Adjust tie in the collar around your neck.
- Take the thinner end and fold it around other end passing it from lower side and bring it forward after passing through the loop.
- Fold it to the other side from under the thicker end of tie and pass it through the loop from upper side.
- Bring it to the front and fold it from upper side and pass it from the loop from lower side.
- Bring it to front after passing through loop and pass it through the space created by the last folding up of thinner end of the tie.
- Keep it loose and after turning it from back side of the thicker end pass it through the loose loop you made in last step.
- Adjust the remaining end of thinner end of tie inside.
- Your flashy trinity knot is ready.