At Neidhart Enterprises, we are providing the teams of the Unique Home Builders in AZ and surrounding areas.
Neidhart Enterprises, Inc., Specializes in new home construction in the Valley of the Sun. Setting the standard of excellence in the “Affordable Custom Home Industry,” Neidhart Enterprises is a second generation company established in 1969. We are a family owned company that has built more than 3,000 homes throughout Arizona. We invite you to visit our Project Portfolio to view some of the homes we have recently built for our clients.
Paradise View Properties is a full service Residential Real Estate Brokerage firm dedicated to assisting you in locating potential sites for your new home. Together, both divisions of the company create a dynamic team that save you time, money, and needless stress. For more information on these services, please visit our Real Estate Section.
Neidhart Enterprises, Inc., has the ability to create a construction set of plans from the simplest of ideas. Utilizing the latest in CAD (Computer Aided Design) technology, we can quickly have your idea on paper and on budget. We currently design complete working drawings for individual customers and other builders throughout the valley. Fees are based on livable square footage and the city of construction.
You will be the owner of the plans and receive the original drawings. All designs are created with our supervision. This enables us to keep you aware of any construction design issues they may arise. You will have control over the decisions on design and cost implications.
Welcome to Cost2Build. This program will allow you to view and receive a price for your new custom home without leaving your chair. From now on, it is not necessary to spend money on the design fees before determining what your new home will cost.
The Cost2Build is similar to a cost sheet most builders use to determine the actual cost of construction. We have taken it a couple of steps further.
By selecting the city in which you want your new home built determines a great deal in the final cost. Most all cities have different sales tax, development fees and requirements that help determine the final cost.
There is a direct cost for elevating your floor for irrigation or a sloping site. This will help you compare different lots you have selected.
If you need immediate help, call Chuck Neidhart @ 602-277-3363
This Cost2Build includes the following costs of Construction:
- Plan Design and Construction Plan
- Structural Engineering, as required
- Complete Construction Cost, as described
- State and City Sales Tax
- Specific costs required by City/County CodesEven a $500 Water Meter Allowance
This Cost2Build does not calculate the following, which must be later addressed in a proposal:
- Land CostFencing
- Construction Financing
- Site Preparation (if necessary).
TYPICAL HOME DESCRIPTION
All homes are single level and are based on the following specs:-
- A Concrete Floor, 6″ above building site.
- 2×6 exterior walls (either 8′ and vaulted ceilings or 10′ and flat ceilings).Stucco with a Lace Finish.
- Concrete tile roof (Monier, Eagle or a Flat Roof).
- Dual Pane “E Glass” Windows — Adobe Gray, White, or Dark Brown frames.
- Interior Doors — Masonite Raised Panel.
- All garages to be finished (Textured & Painted).
- 200 Amp Electric Service (overhead or underground).
- A/C to be roof or ground mounted — 15 SEER.
- $500 Water Meter, 100′ of water line from PL to Home.
- Granite Kitchen and Bath Vanity Counter Tops (Group One)