Looking for a Florida real estate attorney? Stevens and Goldwyn P.A. is a renowned litigation law firm having years of experience. Visit our website today to arrange for a free consultation now.
Real Estate Attorney Miami FL
Plantation Florida Condominium and Homeowners Association Attorneys
As a real estate law firm in Miami, Stevens & Goldwyn, P.A. helps clients overcome challenges and accomplish the best possible outcomes. One of our largest practices is condominium and homeowners’ association law, where we focus on overall association representation which includes association documentation, contracts, foreclosure, assessment collection, litigation, and other related matters. Our firm also helps our clients navigate other types of legal work, such as real estate law, and estate attorney Miami.
Our Miami real estate firm strongly believes in catering to the customers well. Our real estate attorney in Miami FL give excellent results and that too at excellent costs. The real estate lawyers in our team go out of the way to serve you. All the paperwork is very systematic and the estate attorney Miami will ensure that all objectives are met with perfection. Being one of the best real estate law firms in Miami, we serve all over Miami, Palm Beach and Broward.
Lawyers In Florida
Plantation and Miramar Florida Condominium and Homeowners
Our lawyers in Florida are experts and they are well aware of all the needs. Basically, they are quite adept and know how disputes need to be solved amicably and peacefully. Well, when you take our services, you can be sure of timely and effective services. There are no hidden costs & your problems will be taken care of professionally.
Stevens & Goldwyn, P.A. consistently delivers excellent results for their clients without padding extra hours or overcharging clients for work. Our rates are competitive precisely because are charges only cover actual expenses.
We strive to offer clients high levels of professionalism and responsive, personalized service at reasonable rates. Our fees are competitive because we contain overhead costs and concentrate on clients’ objectives rather than generating paperwork for its own sake. We manage finances to recover actual costs expended by the firm and do not use our expenses as a source of profit. The firm believes it can deliver quality work product and good results at rates lower than many clients are used to paying.
Arrange a Free Consultation
Through a free, no-obligation consultation, you can discuss your legal concerns with a partner of our firm. We look forward to answering your questions and seeing how we can meet your legal needs.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
- CONDOMINIUM AND HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION LAW
- CIVIL AND COMERCIAL LITIGATION
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS AND LITIGATIONS
- LIEN AND MORTGAGE FORECLOSURES
- FORECLOSURE DEFENSE
- ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME LAW
Real Estate Lawyer Services in Miami FL
- As Florida trial lawyers, we provide legal guidance to clients in numerous types of commercial and real estate transactions and help them resolve issues through arbitration, mediation, and courtroom litigation. We try civil cases at the state and federal levels and do appellate work.
Condominium & Homeowners’ Association FAQs
- What items are considered official records of the association?
- How does an association amend its bylaws?
- When does an amendment to the bylaws become effective?
- Must the association pay for and insure its officers and directors?
- When is arbitration required?
- Here are some links that Stevens & Goldwyn, P.A. provides to help you find more information about general legal matters, condominium and homeowner associations, real estate, corporations, business entities and debt collection.