Let us take care of your tiles and grout and give advice you on how to maintain it. Our experts can carefully remove these impurities without damaging your tile and grout with steam cleaning. Our methods will totally clean the grout to get rid of harmful chemicals.
We can also instruct you about proper maintenance to reduce the re-occurrence of problems. Cleaning stained grout involves reaching the layers of the grout that the stain has been absorbed into, and making sure to totally remove it. If not done correctly, the grout can be stained or broken.
Benefits you get upon availing our services?
- Easy floor/wall maintenance.
- Helps save money on different cleaning products.
- It is safer because we don’t use any toxic chemicals in our products but the cleaning products you buy from the supermarket may contain harmful ingredients.
- It saves a lot of time – you don’t have to spend extensive amounts of time every day in scrubbing and mopping.
- Cleaning results last longer.
- Permanent grease stains are removed.
- Resists mold growth.
- Removes hidden mold.
- Removes bacteria and dirt.
- Cleans hidden spaces like-
- -Tight corners between the floor and baseboard.
- -Closet areas.
- -Areas underneath rugs.
- -Underneath doorway trim or molding.
- Makes your tiles look new, hence completely transforms the appearance of your place, improving the overall look.
- Improves tiled surface’s longevity.
- Professional cleaning will also save your tiles from damage because when you clean them on your own, you use a lot of different cleaning products which end up doing more harm than good.
- When you clean the tiles and grout yourself, the harsh chemicals may make your grouts lose, causing even more problems later on. A professional cleaner will use the right tool and cleaning agent to clean your surfaces without damage.
How do our services work?
The first step in cleaning your tiles is an inspection. Our cleaning team will inspect all tiled and grouted areas for any damage like broken tiles, loose tiles or deformed tiles.
They will also inspect each area and come up with a plan on how to clean for the specific surfaces. Before starting, our technicians will talk you through the entire process and discuss it with you. They will set up the goals of the process and help you understand how it works.
The second step will be to sweep the areas if required to make sure there is no dust or broken pieces left. Our team will first move the furniture if required and prepare the area for cleaning. They will thoroughly vacuum and sweep the entire area to maximize the results of the cleaning.
Then the tiles will be treated with specialized cleaning agents like suitable detergents and agitated with rotary scrubbers. This will loosen up and remove all the dirt that has built up over time on your tiled surface.
If required, they will do a stain treatment.
They will then use an extremely high-pressure tile and grout cleaning process with extraction.
In the end, they will rinse ( a rinse solution is used to balance the pH of the area) and mop the tile and grout cleaning surfaces and leave it to dry.
Don’t leave things to chance, call The SK Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne Specialists @1300284115 for a consultation and quote today!