Welcome to Welcome to World of Hyatt, our platform to build and engage a community. World of Hyatt is built on the simple idea that a little understanding goes a long way.
Park Hyatt Sydney combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style. Unwind in one of our 155 spacious guestrooms and suites, most featuring floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies. Enjoy spectacular harbour front views of the Sydney Opera House and dine at local-favourite restaurants The Dining Room and The Living Room. Both waterfront restaurants and bar, private dining rooms, day spa and recreational facilities are designed to complement Park Hyatt Sydney’s reputation as one of the best hotels in Australia.
Luxury Hotel on Sydney Harbour
Seated majestically on one of the world’s most beautiful harbours, Park Hyatt Sydney perfectly personifies contemporary harbourside luxury with its coveted location between the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Reminiscent of an exclusive harbourside residence, Park Hyatt Sydney offers intimate surrounds with architecture, art and design that reflect the Australian landscape.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
- Coveted location: Nestled in the historic Rocks neighbourhood, within walking distance to Sydney’s vibrant business, dining and entertainment precincts.
- Residential-style rooms: 155 spacious guestrooms and suites with contemporary interiors and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies.
- Elegant, relaxed dining: Harbour front views of the Sydney Opera House and fresh, seasonal menus in our signature restaurant and classic cocktails in The Living Room and Bar.
- Tranquility at The Spa: An urban sanctuary offering native spa rituals, luxurious suite-style treatment rooms, a rooftop pool and terrace, and more.
- Extraordinary event space: 508 sq m of space across five elegant spaces that is among Sydney’s preferred wedding venues and event spaces.
Rooms + Suites
Rooms & Specialty Suites at Park Hyatt Sydney
Park Hyatt Sydney's guest rooms are residential in style, offering luxury contemporary, harbourside living. Starting at a spacious 40sqm, guest room interiors reflect a natural feel with rich layers of chocolate, cream and beige hues. Luxurious custom furnishings & fittings, naturally-textured fabrics, subtle plush carpets, designer lighting and the latest technology feature throughout. Specially commissioned art by prominent Australian artists are on display, creating an art gallery of unique art pieces in all 155 guest rooms and suites.
Enjoy these modern conveniences, which are complimentary with your stay:
- Morning newspaper
- In-room Bose digital music system
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Round-the-clock butler service
- Check-in Time: 03:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM