MW Accounting Services was established by our partner, Mark Pereira, who is a qualified and veryexperienced accountant. Since qualifying in 1997, he has worked at several accounting practices andgained extensive and deep knowledge in business and accounts. Our services can be provided at yourconvenience whether at your premises or in our office. We provide all Accounts Services.
Need accountants in Bracknell? We are
Bracknell-based Chartered Certified Accountants
who specialise in small and medium-sized businesses
We are a highly qualified and experienced team
of accountants whose accounting experience and expertise helps our clients succeed in growing their business.
We offer a wide range of services for all types of businesses with highest quality.
VAT registration & returns
Businesses with turnover above the VAT registration threshold (currently £85,000) are required to register for VAT and file their VAT returns whether monthly, quarterly or yearly. We can help you achieve these requirements.
- VAT REGISTRATION
- VAT COMPUTATION AND RETURNS
- VAT SCHEMES ADVICE
- VAT DE-REGISTRATION
- COMMUNICATIONS WITH HMRC
Bookkeeping & Accounts
Hate or feel annoyed with this boring bookkeeping job? Helpis here. Our bookkeeping services can be performed from any type of information provided to us: 1) from incomplete records (receipts and invoices together with business bank statements are given to us) 2) from a spreadsheet (we send to you) containing business-related expenses paid from personal bank accounts and/or cash and business bank statements. We will then turn them into accounts ready for your approval.
- BOOKKEEPING FROM INCOMPLETE RECORDS
- PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF LIMITED COMPANY ACCOUNTS
- PREPARATION OF PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- PREPARATION OF SOLE TRADER/SELF-EMPLOYED ACCOUNTS
Services range from Company incorporation to accounts submissions and communications with Companies House.
- LIMITED COMPANY INCORPORATION
- CONFIRMATION STATEMENT (PREVIOUSLY KNOWN ANNUAL RETURN)
- COMPANY DETAILS/ACCOUNTING YEAR END CHANGE
- COMMUNICATIONS WITH COMPANIES HOUSE.
Tax return productions and submissions for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- CORPORATION TAX COMPUTATIONS AND RETURNS SUBMISSION TO HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS (HMRC)
- PARTNERSHIPS REGISTRATION AND TAX RETURNS
- SOLE TRADERS/SELF-EMPLOYED TAX CALCULATIONS AND RETURNS SUBMISSION
- SELF ASSESSMENT REGISTRATION
- PROPERTY INCOME TAX COMPUTATIONS AND RETURNS
Cash flow is a heart of every business. Cash flow projections help business owners know and plan when to invest their cash surplus for an extra income and when to borrow or cut cost so that their business can weather the storm.
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS
- CASH FLOW PROJECTIONS
- VARIANCE ANALYSIS