Life Should Be Beautiful, based in Wickham, between Portsmouth and Southampton.
We will change how you look and feel, but keeping it natural, just a fresher, brighter version of you. You’re going to love the difference!
We treat clients throughout south Hampshire and beyond, people seeking a warm welcome, highly personal ‘no pressure’ service, with expert treatments carried out in a discreet, calm setting.
- Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkle Treatments
- Laser/IPL Treatments
Why Choose Us? Life Should Be Beautiful
- Professionally trained and medically qualified.
- We only use the finest, safest, high quality product ranges.
- Treatments are available for men and women.
- Patients receive a highly personal service, from first enquiry to continuity of care before, during, after and in between treatments.
- We work in a beautiful boutique clinic.
- We are dedicated to your choices about looking your best through non-surgical anti-wrinkle injectable treatments.
- Total transparency when discussing costs, a course of treatments and in addressing any anxieties or questions that you may have.
- We’ve added skincare and a mineral make up bar where you can browse, replenish favourites or have fun putting together a special occasion look.
Leanne Hawkins is one of the region’s leading facial aesthetics clinicians, dedicated to providing the best facial aesthetics and skincare treatments for each individual patient.
As Aesthetic Director of Life Should Be Beautiful, Leanne is an Independent Nurse Prescriber (INP) and the only person to perform treatments and procedures.
She set up her face and skin clinic after a decade in the NHS as a qualified nurse, and is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses.
With great emphasis placed on continual professional development, her expertise, knowledge and procedures are constantly updated.
Our focus is firmly on what YOU would like and we treat patients from all walks of life and for any reason, from media and TV personalities to business owners and homemakers. There is no ‘typical’ patient. Everyone enjoys the same welcome and care from the first moment they speak to one of our two receptionists, Lorraine and Jane-Ellen, who deal with the clinic’s initial enquiries and day to day scheduling, and henceforth as our professional working relationship grows.