Jewelz Apartments by Danube Properties - Arjan Dubai




About

Jewelz is an upcoming residential project with a luxurious and elegant living experience. The building has been aesthetically designed to seamlessly and beautifully blend with the surroundings.


More Detail

Jewelz by Danube is an ultra-luxury project proposed in the serenity of Arjan, the lively community of Dubai. It is a wonderful residential project offering exuberant homes for the people preferring classy amenity and comfortable features at the same place.

It is designed with furniture boasting of European technology, luxuriant features, and ultra-modern specifications. These spaces are crafted as a significant place to live in this part of the planet. The spacious living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchen offer a comfortable and grand lifestyle for the elite class of Dubai. Jewelz Residences are exclusively compiled with magnificent views of Dubai city and skyline situated around the project.

Jewelz project is integrated with natural serenity, unlimited fun, and pleasurable facilities. This high-rising tower is constructed with podium level luxuries including lifestyle features and leisure.

Jewelz Apartments makes life easier and enjoyable for its residents with a variety of Amenities. Everything serves to enhance the feeling of harmony and an effortless lifestyle.

 

There are many services and facilities for you and your family to enjoy:

 

  • Kids pool and Jacuzzi
  • Landscaped gardens with water feature on podium level
  • Gazebo on podium level
  • Lavishly designed grand entrance lobby with 6 High speed elevators
  • Air-conditioned party hall-cum-kids play area
  • Jogging Track
  • Paddle Tennis and Badminton court with stadium style seating
  • Barbeque Deck
  • State-of-the-art health club with steam room and sauna
  • Swimming Pool with stunning water features

 

Jewelz Apartments - Floor Plans

The project comprises of studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units that you can choose from with a total of 463 residential units. Unit Size available from 412 Sqft. To 1116 Sqft. The ground and 2 podiums are reserved for parking. The lobbies on the ground floor are easily accessible from the road.

 

Jewelz Apartments - Payment Plan

Jewelz Apartments starting from just AED 468,000 only, developer also announces an option for easy installments Payment Plan. You can easily book these studio & 1/2 bedroom Apartments by paying Just 10% as Down Payment, whereas 46% until handover and remaining 54% (1% monthly) post handover.

Jewelz Apartments Starting From AED 468,000 only.

Earn upto 15% Annual Returns

Installments  Payment (%) Milestones
Down Payment 10% On Purchase Date
5 Equal Installments 1% Till 5 months from purchase date
Installment 5% In the 6th month from purchase date
5 Equal Installments 1% Till 7-11th months from purchase date
Installment 5% In 12th month from purchase date
5 Equal Installments 1% Till 13-17th month from purchase date
Installments 5% In 18th month from purchase date
6 Equal Installments 1% Monthly till Handover
Post Handover 1% Till 54 months after handover

 

EASILY ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE. Miracle Garden – 1 minute away Sheikh Zayed Road - 7 minutes away Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road - 1 minute away City Center Al Barsha - 2 minutes away Get to the nearest metro station (Mall of the Emirates) - 7 minutes away Dubai International Airport - 25 minutes away Dubai World Central (Al Maktoum International Airport) - 30 minutes away Many reputed schools in the vicinity of 3-5 km radius


Calculate Driving Distance, Travel Time and Directions


Reviews


People Also Like

See More

10 Days Weather forecast of Dubai , United Arab Emirates

Croozi has eased your travel plan more by providing weather forecast of 10 days for that location, all at one place. Now you don't have to go through so many websites to plan a single journey. You are welcome!