Dr. Salma Kafeel Qureshi
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
HOD Obstetric, Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital. Islamabad-Pakistan.
M.B.B.S, M.R.C.O.G. & F.R.C.O.G. (London) Epidural (specialist in painless Child Birth) IVF specialist (Sydney Australia) Sonologist (Holland)
Dr. Salma kafeel Qureshi, a very experienced obstetrician and gynecologist, takes a special interest in Placental Stem cell and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery. She is pioneer in introducing Epidural analgesia, Water Bath Delivery and Gender Selection in Pakistan. and IVF-ICSI (TEST TUBE BABY) in Islamabad-Pakistan.
Her simple philosophy of clinical practice is to offer service beyond their expectations for her patients.
Licensed & Board Certifications & Fellowship:
Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - FRCOG Degree, London, United Kingdom
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
Member, Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Pakistan.
- Member, Pakistan Society of Hysteroscopy
- General Secretary, Pakistan Society of Perinatology and appointed as Vise President.
- Member, Pakistan Society of In-Vitro Fertilization.
- Ultrasound Society.
Academic & Administrative Appointments
- HOD, Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital. Islamabad-Pakistan.
- HOD, Obs & Gyna, Salma & Kafeel Medical Center (May 1994 to date)
- HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Shifa International Hospital Islamabad. (Jan 1992 to 1998)
- HOD, IVF Specialist, Infertility Services (Pvt) Ltd. Islamabad. (Dec 1990 to date)
- HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Islamabad Private Hospital, Islamabad. (Feb 1982 to May 1994).
- HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Fauji Foundation Medical Center, Rawalpindi. (May 1981 to Feb 1983)
- Registrar, Obst. & Gynae. Chatham Hospital, Kent UK. (Oct 1980 to April 1981)
- Registrar, Obst. & Gynae. Boston Hospital, Lincolnshire, UK (Sep 1979 to Sep1980)
Teaching while working in various hospitals of England. Regular teaching program was given to train medical students and general practitioners through out working in England.
TEACHING PAKISTAN:· Fauji Foundation Medical Center: -
1981-1983 Worked as a Head of department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Postgraduate training was design and followed for 1 ½ years.
Islamabad Private Hospital:
This hospital was design, established by me. Postgraduate teaching program was carried out throughout my working period over there.
Shifa International Hospital:
This unit has been designed, equipped and established on an international standard. Regular teaching of Medical Staff has been carried out since 1994.
Salma & Kafeel Medical Center and Infertility services Ltd.
This center offers teaching in specialized field infertility for doctors and undergraduate students from Peshawar and Quaid-e-azam university attended this center for learn advanced technology. Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad and Salma & Kafeel Medical Center, Islamabad. Live demonstrations of gynecological surgeries. Live demonstration of Cesarean Section and resuscitation of newborn under close circuit TV for delegates and participants or International conference of Perinatology.
Regular education for Public on Media Radio and TV:·
Appeared on world net on Health forum regarding Women Health in Pakistan.. On PTV March 1994 presented congenital defect, their detections before birth and prevention. On PTV June 1995 presented scientific definition of Female child and sex discrimination. On Radio Regular talk on various topics –Anemia, Importance of Anti-natal checkups, Infertility General Hygiene and its importance.
- Mode Delivery
- Pregnancy counseling
- Antanatal care
- Maternal & antantal Screening
- Fetal Growth Assessment
- Post natal Care
- Villus Biopsy
- Amniocentesis for Chromosomal study
- Routine check up
- Surgical procedures
- Laproscopy and Lapro-surgery
- Conventional Surgery
- Plastic Surgery for Reproductive Tract
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Detection of fetal Abnormalities
- Breast Screening
- Assisted Hatching
- Sperm Freezing
- Embryo Freezing
Our vision is to bring smiles among childless couple by making them proud parents and be recognized amongst the best fertility clinics in Pakistan.
Our mission is to provide world class and compassionate medical care with our success proven and qualified medical team. We promise to provide the finest medical facilities to achieve a positive outcome.